Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New year ,New challenges

New year ,new challenges.A new year is made for a new challenges ,a new problems to face in ,new chapter of my life that God gave to me for a new purpose.so,let's welcome 2011 and say good bye and thank you 2010 for all the challenges you've brought because that challenges made me brave and strong and I will welcome 2011 with a big smile and a big hope.There's lot of challenges that challenged me in the past year and I thank God He gave me a new life.God shown to me His kindness and His amazing and unstoppable love for me .He never forget me and He never leave me.Even He gave me a problems but I thank God for that .That problems made me strong so I'm brave enough to face all the challenges that these year will brings.Let us have peace to our enemies>I want to make my year an unforgettable one and an extraordinary life for these year.:)

2 comments:

  1. i like your post but it's too short..and i hope that your new years resolution will be granted

    ReplyDelete