Thursday, January 6, 2011

The lessons I learned in web pages is really different.I learned how the internet goes on as it improve step by step every year until present.I can now voice out what I want to say to the public using my own web pages.
I encounter lots of problems like the errors in making the web pages and how to make design on it.But I know it's a part of learning.
I address these challenges by asking help to my classmates and I really thank them in helping me the right way on how to do it in a proper way and using my notes in doing it.Now I know now how to improve my web pages.And now I'm already fast to make design on my own web.
Moving on I will improve my skill in computer and make my own web page design someday.

3 comments:

  1. i like your post..keep it up:))nice to read..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your post and I admire your insights. Its short but I think the ideas are still IN it. . . . . . . keep it up my friend ^_^.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post, It so nice and I admire your insights. keep it up.. take good care of your self always ha..

    ReplyDelete