Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Dream,My future..

A have a lot of dreams and that dreams is only in my mind in present.I'm in the world of dreams right now and with my vision I seen myself holding a books,carrying a bag with a chalk box and a lesson plan.Wearing a clean and net uniform with a very shinny shoes .Teaching and guiding children to their own future and be a part of it.After a year I go for studying again but in the field of studying of human"s behavior .I want to study the different behaviors and to know whats on their mind without saying to me what they are thinking.Then when I finish my studies again I go back to work and then I had already my own family and have a comfortable life with them.All of these will be done in my future but for now it's only in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment